Have you ever wondered how they make all these amazing looking and super tasting crackers in the fancy restaurants?
You might have better and cooler things on your mind, but I’ve certainly wondered and now I’ve found a great recipe. In true Naked Viking style, I’m sharing this with you so you can try it out yourself.
… you can thank me later 🙂
- 1/3 Cup of Chia Seeds
- 3/4 Cup of Water
- 3/4 Cup of Boiled Quinoa
- 1/3 Cup of Pepita seeds
- 1/3 Cup of Sesame seeds
Here’s how you make these bad boys
- Put the Chia seeds in a small bowl, and add the water.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes to soak up the water.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, while the Chia seeds soak.
- Turn the oven on to 325F
- Mix the Chia seeds into the larger bowl, and mix until well mixed
- Take a large baking tray, and cover the bottom with baking paper. Make sure it is large enough for you to spread out the paste into a 3-4 millimeter thickness
- Spread the Chia seed paste onto the baking tray
- Bake it for 23 minutes
- Remove tray from oven and cut the paste into cracker sizes, and flip them
- Bake the tray for another 23 minutes
- Take it out and let it cool before you put them into storage
You can store them in a tin can for about 7-10 days, but I doubt they will last that long.
I like to eat them with my homemade Hummus for lunch or just as a snack.
I’m confident they are nice with cheese too.