A dear childhood and teenager friend of mine, won a battle against breast cancer several years ago. I cannot imagine what energy and faith it took to go through that treatment, but she is an awesome warrior. She shared some wise words today –
Ask yourself these questions
- What are your dreams?
- What do you want to achieve?
- What does the journey look like, to get there?
- What do you need to be able to do?
- What do you need to be skilled at?
- Which skills do you need to achieve your dream?
Then continue to ask yourself why questions.
- Why is it important to you?
- Why are you pursuing that dream?
There are no right or wrong answers, and we don’t need to have a plan. It is important to focus on the journey instead of the goal 🙂
Do you have any musings you want to share?
Have a great weekend!