I have been rather rattled by the recent debates and discussions, and at times accusations, when it comes to giving vaccines to our kids. Giving them to my kids whom I love and cherish.
Some scientists claim that we need to vaccinate our kids from an early age, and we blindly listen to them without questioning what poison they inject into these fragile bodies.
Political groups accuses parents of putting our existence into question and also claim that none of these multi- vaccines have caused long-term impacts. Why is there an increase in mental illnesses like autism?
I’m not an advocate for autism, but do question why we’ve seen such an increase in last few years. And I do not believe it’s to do better screening. Here’s a little video for the conspiracy theorists 🙂
Poison is perhaps the wrong term, but nevertheless, we inject toxics into their bodies hoping they will be protected against common and now more uncommon infections. It’s the beginning of World War Z!
I have long proclaimed that vaccinating kids unnecessarily will only cause four things;
- Kids get an overload of viruses injected which could have long-term impact on their bodies and mental states. We do not have the long-term evidence to show that it is not dangerous.
- Multi-function vaccines contain chemicals, viruses and liquids is a toxic cocktail. The combinations have side effects.
- Viruses will mutate and grow stronger, leaving humanity with less chance of winning
- It’s all just a conspiracy and we are all doomed 🙂
It’s important to understand that I fully support getting my kids vaccinated, but I also want to know what’s being injected into my kids, and have the right to object or request single (individual) shots instead of multi-vaccines.
When I grew up I had perhaps a handful of vaccines measles, rubella, mumps, polio and smallpox … and perhaps one or two mode. But that was it, and I survived my childhood just fine. And so did all the Western World parents who are giving out about other parents objecting to multi vaccines.
We have to stop, assess our objectives and then determine the best vaccines for our kids.
Look at the impact of the flu vaccine. The flu virus have gotten much stronger in the past few years, mutating and leaving the vaccine useless. Perhaps not useless, as some people will benefit from a vaccine if they have a weak immune system.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the vaccines our kids get these days, at a very young age.
- Cervical Cancer; spread through sexual contact … but their genitals are not even evolved at this stage
- Hepatitis; share needles, unprotected sex, multiple sex partners, alcoholic, which again is unlikely at this young age
- of course if you travel to or live in areas with poor sanitation, then yes
- Pneumococcal; the PPSV vaccine cannot be used for the part of the population that is most vulnerable to the disease, i.e. kids, so they just made another version (or just other name) called PCV
- Pertussis; aka Whooping Cough – granted, we do not want our kids to get this infection, but perhaps we could give them the cure when/if they do contract Whooping Cough?
- Flu; let’s be honest, it’s a pain to get the flu, and if you have a really weak immune system it can be very serious, but there’s no need to force this vaccine upon kids
The rest of the long list of vaccines our kids get are ok I assume, but I do not support the use of multi-vaccines. We simply do not know the long-term side effects of these.
Why did we “invent” multi-vaccines? My take on it is that we (people in general) could not be bothered going to the doctor many times throughout the first years of our kids’ life, and demanded shorter visits and fewer shots. That means we are to blame for the viruses getting stronger, our bodies weaker and new chronic illnesses arises – and not to mention the rapid increase of autism in the past decade.
The conspiracist in me would claim that the medical and pharmaceutical industries control this very closely. They are on cahoots together. Insurance companies demand these vaccines and pharmaceuticals provides them at high cost. Perhaps even making the single shot vaccines so expensive it doesn’t make sense for parents.
We need to go back to basics. Only inject the critical vaccines into our kids, one-by-one, and then strengthen them as they grow. This includes more visits to the local doctor as kids get older and perhaps get more active with travelling and (God forbid as a parent) when they get sexual active.
When I read articles the news where people comment or proclaim that parents who ask questions about the vaccines are not idiots, then I get slightly annoyed. We are asking these questions for the safety of our children. The concerns raised is not necessarily about the vaccine itself, but the fact that the modern vaccines combines multiple vaccine shots into fewer shots – and several of these vaccines the kids don’t need at such an early stage in their lives.
My comment back to these parents are “do you not care for your kids and do you simply fill their bodies with any kind of junk? Then you might as well allow them to inject drugs!”
It’s time we stand together and determine what’s best for our kids as parents. We need to get vaccinated against the common diseases and prevent spread of viruses. The answer is not multi-vaccines, but single vaccines.