It has been crazy the last many months. A lot has happened at home and at work, and other activities I’ve been involved with. Nothing bad or negative, but just really hectic. As such, I’ve labelled this post as ‘Out of Office’.
I’ll keep this post somewhat short, to create a little teaser for what’s coming, and also allows me to spend more time writing new fulfilled stories. You can look forward to;
- The Daddy Mummy; spending an night at a camp-out with cub scouts, witnessing 32-35F, and how important blankets suddenly become.
- Daddy Level 2; home repairs (tumble dryer, light bulbs, furniture upholstery, garden tool repair man and garden fireplace
- Fire Starter; how an office worker can create fire with simple tools (and thanks to Google), while impressing cub scouts and hardcore outdoors guys
- Working in an office and making people count
- Being a working from home husband to support my wife’s adventures
So, plenty in store for you guys. My sincere apology for neglecting this site and my readers for so long. Please forgive me 🙂