There’s more to November than meets the eye. Not only are we infested with thousands of men supporting the awesome MOvember cause, all growing some strange moustache contraptions generating awareness for prostate and testicular cancer. Somehow I’m still not fully clued in as to why a moustache was selected to be the symbol of male genital cancer, it would’ve been more logical for the breast cancer to grow the face-tickler 🙂
I might have to remove my MO, but I might also continue the trend well into December and perhaps into 2014. Why not?
November is also the month where we are thankful for all the things we have and for how the World is behaving these days. Not that we need to be thankful for all the crap some countries around the Globe are causing, but it would be good to appreciate the World a lot more and do less pollution.
I’m thankful for many things, a lot more than the days in November;
- We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with great friends
- Not having a hang-over the day after!
- The love I have for family; both here and abroad
- My super MO contribution
- Ability to watch movies we love
- Owning a super cool classic (almost a muscle car) El Camino
- The fact that my son finally got into a school that cares for him
- Authoring on this cool site
- Having great parents
- Being a super excellent Lego enthusiast
- Enjoying all kinds of culinary cooking
- Have great people around me, both at work and abroad
- Fascination and admiration of Marvel heroes … because I’m marvellous myself 🙂
What are you thankful for? Did you grow a MO?